The Student Alliance for an Aging Society (SAAS) at the Silberman School of Social Work is one of the student-run groups at the school that serves to expand the experience and knowledge of students.
SAAS’ goals include:
- building an interest among colleagues in the field of aging.
- facilitating engaging presentations from professionals in the field to educate and inform peers of the unique experiences of older adults.
- building relationships through networking opportunities and fellowships with students and professionals interested in aging.
- collaborating with other alliances to look at aging and its intersection with nearly every aspect of our work in the field.
- Encouraging student engagement with advocacy and social justice for older adults.
Please contact SAAS at email@example.com to be added to our program notifications. We’d love to see you at a future meeting or event!
For the most up-to-date information, like our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SAASatSilberman) and tweet with us @SilbermanSAAS!